Sir Richard Steele once said: “Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.” It is indeed true as reading is considered as one of the most important tools of education.
If a child cannot read, a child cannot learn. So reading skills is the first step each one of us wants to teach our children.
Your child is not interested in reading… Let’s say if your child helps you in dishwashing or folding laundry instead of reading a book. What your kids do those little things implies that your child is not interested in reading.
When you see other kids with their noses in books, did you ever wondered, “Why do I never see my kids popping into the book and reading with pleasure?” As parents, we all recognize the importance of teaching a child to read well as per his reading capability. Without further ado, let’s dive right in now!
Reading Head Start Review- What is Reading?
Reading is the first academic activity that we teach our kids, and it can be one of the most rewarding if your child enjoys reading. But what if your kids,
- Flips the book pages and starts playing with them
- Always give excuses for their disinterest in reading books
- Start helping you in some other work rather than reading
- Are you interested in playing video games rather than listening to your stories or lessons
If you see the above signs in your kids’ behavior, you should convince yourself that they are not interested in books.
Are You a Worrying Parent?
As a worrying parent, this will surely bother you, and your mind will start questioning, “How do I instill the love of reading in my child?” “What should I do to ensure that my kids start reading at an early start?”
Reading can not only give knowledge and teach your wards about the world, but it can also help them understand the people around them. Of course, reading habits or interests can’t be developed overnight. It is a time-consuming process, but at least some instincts of interest in reading need to be there with your wards. So what if your child does not show any signs of interest in reading? How to make the reading process more interesting? What’s the solution to make them better readers?
Well, the solution here is: “Reading Head Start” program by Sarah Shepard. There are plenty of programs available in the market that promise to improve your child’s reading abilities.
Most of these programs do not work effectively and make parents even more distressed. But the Reading Head Start is the father of all programs. It will surely end the worries that most parents have about the future of their children.
Reading Head Start Review – What is the Reading Head Start program?
“Reading Head Start” – a unique & revolutionary reading program developed by Sarah Shepard. She herself is an English teacher who saw the reading problems in her child. Sarah is a mother to a 6-year old son and teaches English for more than a decade.
It was when her son received unsatisfactory grades in English. She developed this program. A simple-to-follow reading system. It will assist worrying parents in teaching their children (regardless of age or grade level) to read flawlessly with interest in just 30 days.
You must be wondering, “How’s it possible to teach reading to a child of any age in just 30 days?” “Do I need any program assistance to teach my children flawless reading?”
The obvious answer is a big YES. This reading head start program is for every worrying parent who strives hard to make their children learn reading but ends up with no luck. Here comes the need for the reading head start program wherein your child can improve on reading, even if they are 2 years old.
More about the Reading Head Start Program…
This reading program is a digital program that might help you to improve your child’s reading ability. This reading head start program will teach your child to decode and read phonetically effectively. Simply putting, instead of letting your child read the words as a whole, you should break up the letter of each word.
And then teach the sounds of each letter that composes the word. The proven guaranteed method will have your child reading better than children 2-4 years older than them. The author, Sarah, firmly believes that her reading head start program is based on a reading method “that the education system does not want you to know.” So read this review till the end to know everything about it.
What you’ll get?
To make the process simpler, Sarah has divided the reading head start program into four levels. On each level, you’ll get different reading videos, exercises, interactive games, and workbooks. Once your children complete a level, they are rewarded with a “Reading Head Start Certification.”
To get the desired results, you need to give 15 minutes every night, 3 times a week. This is not to demand you, and as a parent, you can definitely spare this much time for your wards’ betterment.
After reading a lot about the reading head start program and considering it the only effective solution to your children’s reading, now you’ve finally decided to buy the program but must be wondering what’s inside the package. So once you’ve purchased the program, you’ll get:
- The e-book contains the guidelines that you have to follow to get the desired results.
- Free bonuses are additional perks of useful information. This will help ensure that your child can learn quickly at no additional cost.
Reading Head Start Review – Free Bonuses
Free bonuses always excite us (at least me). So it would be best if you were anxious to know what additional bonuses you’ll be getting with the reading head start program.
The bonuses provide additional information to guarantee that your child can begin using the reading head start program immediately and at no additional expense. To be more specific, each purchase should include:
Bonus #1: Amazing Reading Shortcuts
The first bonus is thought to contain information on powerful reading shortcuts that will assist students in storing what they’ve learned in their long-term memory. Incredible Reading Shortcuts are expected to increase the speed with which youngsters can read and recall sounds independently.
Bonus #2. The Fun with Words Book Series
The second bonus includes the following book series that make reading fun: ‘ABC Zoo,’ ‘Good Dog,’ ‘Beach Party,’ and ‘Under the Sea.’
Bonus #3. Lifetime Subscription to the MyHeadStart Members Area
The third bonus provides access to additional materials that parents and children can use as a group. For example, interactive reading games have been developed to give youngsters the impression that they are on a “reading journey.” All reading Head Start resources are digital and are guaranteed to operate on both Mac and Windows computers.
Super Bonus. Tutoring and Private Coaching by Sarah Shepard
Finally, Sarah confirms that she will individually train their children for the best results for those who buy early. This is something that caregivers should not take lightly, especially given that her hourly prices range between $50 and $150.
What you’ll learn from the reading head start program?
As a parent or teacher, you will learn a lot from the reading head start program by Sarah Shepard. The reading head start program teaches you:
- How to instill a love for reading in your wards & excel at it, even if they do not have an interest.
- The reading head start program is designed in a completely enjoyable style.
- So your child will definitely show signs of improvement and interest in reading.
- What should be done and should not be so that your child’s success in school is not affected.
- This will make sure that you avoid things that can hinder the further success of your child.
- The reading head start program also teaches you a simple and scientifically proven method of reversing dyslexia that affects your child’s reading capabilities.
- It also lets you know about the ineffective reading skills of teachers these days and the reason for their obsolete techniques.
- You will also get to learn more about the importance of your child reading at an early age.
- Sarah very well guides on practices that will help boost your child’s self-esteem and confidence.
- This program is very important for a child’s future development.
- How to improve your child’s pronunciation of words and vocabulary.
This Program’s Reputation
Sarah Shepard is an English teacher. She’s also a mother. One of the stories she relates in the program is how her child struggled with English in kindergarten.
Accepting this was difficult, especially for an English instructor. It inspired her to concentrate on this program, which resulted in a grade improvement for the child.
On the other hand, reports that the reading program is capable of reversing dyslexia. Dyslexia is a long-term disorder that affects how the brain interprets the information it receives. As a result, it is unlikely that the program will be able to cure the condition.
Is the Program Legit or a Scam?
Our Reading Head Start review and study discovered that this basic program would help your child learn various skills. Its method is to educate youngsters on how to read by explaining to them how every letter sounds. It also teaches kids how adding or removing letters from a word can modify the word’s sound. This strategy allows kids to learn the language in a natural way.
Some basics, such as teaching kids the powerful basis of letters and sounds, may be overlooked by most nursery schools. A program like this provides lesson plans for youngsters to have as they begin their education.
According to the majority of customer reviews, the program may also be successful with older kids. When it comes to teaching language, many masters skim over the principles of sound. Older kids who are lacking the major component can still catch up, regardless of their phase.
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that today’s schools often leave out reading programs. So, certainly, the book is effective in introducing children to the fundamentals of English reading. It also encourages your kids to adopt the reading culture and places them ahead of other kids their age who haven’t learned to read.
- The reading head start program is based on Sarah’s personal experience, so it is quite effective and scientifically verified, which adds more credibility.
- It’s for all parents (like you and me) who are worried about their child’s disinterest & love for reading.
- Easy to follow and user-friendly reading head start program is light and readily available in e-book form. With this, you can access the program on smartphones, tablets, or computers.
- The reading head start program gives the ultimate flexibility of when and where your child can learn to read.
- The lessons and worksheets will improve your kid’s brain development.
- The e-book is a step-by-step guideline that makes it easy for any child to grasp things in a better way.
- The reading head start program is designed enjoyably into four levels. Each phase consists of videos, interactive games, exercises, and much more, making the learning skills more fun.
- The program quickly became the favorite of all parents as the most effective reading system helping their children get amazing results.
- The best part is the program comes with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- So in case, if the system doesn’t impress you or didn’t get the desired results, you can ask for a full refund within 60 days.
- The reading head start program needs a lot of patience and commitment to get the desired results.
- If you are lazy enough to deploy the teaching guidelines mentioned in the reading head start program and wait for miracles to happen, then it’s not for you.
- It’s an online reading system available on the web, which means that if you don’t have an Internet connection, you can’t benefit from the reading head start program.
When customers first decide to participate in Reading Head Start, they will have to spend a dollar. The access is immediate, and consumers will learn about all of the information they can read about throughout the first three days.
The program also has a 365-day money-back guarantee. It guarantees the product’s anonymity and allows you to request a refund if you are dissatisfied with the results. The author offers a money-back guarantee for 365 days.
Many parents have expressed their satisfaction with this curriculum. A large number of children have effectively increased their understanding.
Their children have continued to enjoy reading books as they did in the past. There are also many positive messages from parents who notice their children reading grocery store placards.
Should A Child Start Reading Early?
I personally believe that reading at an early stage is one of the main indicators of a successful learning endeavor. The more your child will read, the more things they will come to know. So you need to develop an interest or love for reading in your child. I purchased Reading Head Start for my 3-year-old daughter last year, and she still loves it.
This reading head start program is for every parent who wants their child to excel at reading early. Not only this, but the program also helps you develop a love for reading and boost your child’s self-esteem. So if you really want to save your child from the embarrassing pain of struggling to read, the “Reading Head Start” program is a must for you.
Reading Head Start Review – Last Thoughts
If you read the reading head start reviews of parents who’ve already used the reading head start the program and have benefitted a lot, you’ll come to know that the program works effectively. As a responsible parent, you should take a step forward in nurturing your child’s reading abilities with this revolutionary reading system. The author claims that it is a powerful reading technique that is absolutely different from any other program.
Head Start works, but it’s because it follows common sense principles, such as teaching your young child the sound value of a book. I hope that my review and other reading head start reviews will help you. In addition, I hope you’ll surely find a difference in your child’s reading once you take the program.