DIY BIKE REPAIR VIDEOS
DIY bike repair video is a video guide that teaches you how to repair bicycles. The guide has contained more than 200 videos and manuals. From your manual, you will learn to repair mountain bikes, a section of racing bikes and road bikes. The guide aims at helping you to maintain the parts of your bike on your own, for instance
The creator of the program is Dave Delgado. Dave has been fixing bikes professionally for the last 20years. He is also a professional frame builder and designer. Dave also regularly contributes to several biking magazines and cycling publications.
The manual is the fastest way for you to learn how to repair bikes. The good thing is that you can repair the bikes. The beneficial thing is that you can repair the bikes from the privacy of your home. The program runs for ten hours, and it has 150 pages of manuals. Also, the program contains more than 200 videos. All this content is geared to teaching you systematically the procedures of repairing and maintaining every single section of a bike.
The program runs for ten hours, and it has 150 pages of manuals. In addition, the program contains more than 200 videos. All this content is geared towards to teaching you to systematically the procedures of repairing and maintaining every single section of a bike. In summary, the following is the wealth of information that you will find in the program:
- 200 videos spanning 10hours and 150pages of manuals
- A comprehensive instruction program that is presented in a clear format.
- A complete, particular, well-explained views and detailed photographs.
- You will learn to maintain, upgrade and fix any bike.
- You will see all the procedures from various viewing angles, some very up close.
- The program has three different teachers, meaning that you will benefit from diversified teaching styles, all working on different types of bikes, giving you incredible learning experiences.
The program covers three bike types
- Road bikes
- Mountain bikes
- Race bikes
10 hours of video
The video will include basic repairs as well as complex procedures. The first four hours cover basic bike repairs while the rest expound on maintenance, step to upgrade and some other tips to help you work on your bike with understanding.
A SNEEK PEAK INTO THE PROGRAM
- You will be instructed how to clean, lubricate and troubleshoot your bike.
- You will get an overview of gear systems
- You will be taught how to service and replace cables and cassettes, and also how to replace chain sets
- The program will show you how to adjust
- Indexing and gear ratios
- You will be taught how to fix a bottom bracket
- The program will show you how to change
- The program will demonstrate to you how to change a bike chain.
- You will be instructed on how to alter the tire of a bike
- The pdf will teach you how to adjust the handlebars of a bicycle
- You will learn how to check the alignment of the bikes hanger
- The program will show you how to fix your bikes spoke
- You will also learn the factors to consider when choosing fenders for your bike
- You will learn how to determine the correct height of your bike’s saddle
- You will be taught how to fix your bike’s chain when it falls off.
- You will learn how to set a rusty chain on your bike
- The program will show you how to install a threadless stem for your bicycle
- The pdf will demonstrate how to install your bikes bar ends
- The book will describe how to replace your motorcycle’s brake pads
- The pdf will inform you to prevent rust in the frame of your bike.
- The program will illustrate the bicycle grips
- The eBook will demonstrate how to tape handlebars on your bike.
- The book will illustrate how you should adjust the Brakes on your bike
- You will watch a demonstration on how to convert your bike into a fixed gear.
- The eBook will show you how to fix a poorly shifting bike
- You will be taught how to install your bike’s quill stem
- The eBook will teach you to set the correct revolutions per minute
- You will see an illustration that will help you to prepare your bike for a race.
- You will learn how to loosen or tighten the brakes on your bicycle.
Easy D-I-Y series
- You will see a demonstration showing you to change your bikes stock tires
- You will learn how to replace the seating angle of your bike
- You will be able to deflate the tire of a bicycle
- The program will teach you how to find the height of your seat
- You will be able to install your bike’s tire by the end of the program
- The program will show you how to install the bikes handle bars and pedals
- You will know how to install the shifter levers on your bicycle’s handlebars.
- The program will help you to pick the right bicycle seat
- You will be taught how to remove a flat tire from the wheel of your bicycle
- You will be able to remove the pedals of your bike when the need arises.
- The program will teach you how to take off your mountain bicycle’s handlebars
- You will get tips on how to adjust the seat of your bicycle
- Custom gear and parts:
- The program will teach you how to change the front spindle and derailleur of your mountain bike
- You will be shown how to transform from three to two chain rings
- You will get a demonstration on how to change the gear cassette of your bicycle.
- The program will give you an illustration on how to remove the chain rings.
- Mountain biking safety:
- The program will teach you how to choose the right clothing for cycling
- You will learn how to check your tire’s pressure
- You will be taught how to conduct brakes safety check for your bike
- You will learn how to protect yourself by Jumping off a mountain bicycle
- You will get knowledge on how to shift gears
- You will be taught what to look for when buying a helmet
- You will become knowledgeable on how to choosing the right toolkit
- You will understand trail routes
From the eBook, you will learn the factors to consider when:
- Buying a bicycle
- Buying a road bike fork
- Purchasing rain gear for your bike
- Choosing the right frame size to purchase a bike’s computer
- Acquiring a bike rack for your car
- Suspension parts and maintenance
- You will learn how to tune and adjust coil and air spring forks
- You will learn how to set the rear suspension of your bike
- You will see a demonstration teaching you how to adjust your damping compression
- The program will show you how to adjust your damping rebound
- You will be equipped with front sag setting tips
- You will be empowered to know your front suspension systems
- You will get enough advice on front suspension
- You will learn about the suspension ported dampers
- You will find remarkable tips on:
- Rear suspension
- Tire pressure
- Tire selection
- Tire tracks
- Wet roads safety
- Rear sag setting
- Tires in wet conditions
- Damping settings
- Front sag for your mountain bike
- Tubes vs. tubeless bike tires
- Tubeless mountain bike dampers.
ADVANCED DIY REPAIRING
- You will get a complete guide to derailleurs
- You will be taught about quick release for your bike, the spokes, hubs, rims and wheel trilling for your bike
- You will know how to maintain and upgrade calipers, V-brakes cables, plus the hydraulic disk brakes
- You will be taught about the drive train
- You will know how to work with cranks and chain rings
- You will get crucial information that will enable you to select the right gears for your mountain bike
- You will be taught the importance of bolt circle BCD
- You will learn how to install
- External ball bearings
- Isis and the chair
- Square taper cranks
- You will be shown how to remove
- External bearing cranks
- A mountain bike’s isis
- You will understand more about
- Crank and bottom bracket
- External bearing cranks
- The chain guide
- Bed in new brake pads of your bike
- How hydraulic calipers work
- The braking system
- The handset system
- The program will teach you how to adjust:
- Your mountain bike’s stem height
- Your mountain bike’s headset
- The program will show you how to remove:
- Brake pads
- Mountain bike wheels
- The program will advise you on chain retention tips
- You will be informed on the gearing size tips
- The program will demonstrate how to adjust:
- Clincher tire pressure for your bike
- Your handlebar controls
- Your bike’s handlebar width
- Your bike’s tubular pressure
- You will also learn how you can;
- Manage to change your road bike into a cyclocross bike
- Distribute your weight efficiently on a cyclocross bike
- How to choose the right tire thread
- How to install cyclocross tire brakes
- How to tweak up your bicycle’s brake
- How to tweak your cable routing
ROAD BIKE MAINTENANCE:
The manual will teach you how to adjust threaded headsets
- You will be taught how to select the right pedals for your road bike
- You will know how to go about inflating your tires
- You will be taught how to make your shift adjustments
- You will know how to determine your bicycles seat height
- You will know how to set up your bike’s chain
- You will watch a demonstration that will show you how to turn a road bike
- You will learn how to configure your bicycle’s chain
- You will know how to maintain your road bike
- You will know the correct sitting positions
- You will know about the life span of a tire
BONUS ONE: Bicycle tunes up secrets and upkeep tips.
This bonus will give you bike’s turn up secrets and tips for proper maintenance. The gift will help you:
- To discover the hidden abilities of your bike
- To improve your biking experience
- To learn specialist tips and inside workshop information
- Explore the science of preventive maintenance to enable you to retain your bike in the best condition
- You will know how to rebuild unique parts of your bikes that even your mechanic does not know of: the bonus goes for 49:95, but it is free
Gift TWO: A Lifetime membership
This gift will enable you to receive free lifetime updates. The gift retails at $10 per month membership, but it comes free with the program.
BONUS THREE: Free consultation with the creator of the program
This allows you one on one personal video coaching with Dave. Your questions will be personally answered. The bonus sells at $20 per hour for a year, but you will get it for free with this program.
There are three primary methods through which you can utilize the information in the videos
All the videos are available to be uploaded to a computer. You can then keep the file and watch at your convenience
You can look at the videos instantly in the members’ area. You will get lifetime streaming without any expiry date.
You can receive all the videos on DVD. You can then watch the videos anytime, anywhere
- The programs teaches you skills that anyone can learn even a beginner
- You will be empowered to maintain repair and upgrade your bicycle all by yourself
- You access information that will allow you to gain years of experience in just a few hours
- You will never have to take your bike to the mechanic again
- You will never step into a bike repair shop again
- The program is comprehensive
- The program is easy to understand with clear step – by – step approach
- The video instructions are clearly illustrated
- The program is newbie friendly. It is helpful to newbies, and the experienced alike
- The program has detailed specifications, comprehensive reviews and clear photos for beginners
- The program covers three different types of bikes: road race and mountain
Attractive bonus contents
- The video is downloadable on laptops and phones
- 60days money back guarantee
- You can become a lifetime member of DIT bike repair videos and get limitless keep from the creator
- The pdf has high-quality videos and graphics
- It is cheaper than having to be taking your bike to a shop to be repaired
- No vague instructions. All the information is detailed with clear video illustrations
- The instructions are multidimensional
- The designs and tools and techniques are all up to date
- The program is cost effective
- The main version of the program does not cover the basic racing bikes. For a comprehensive protection, you must get the VIP Deluxe Edition
- You must acquire your repair tools on top of the program. The program is not inclusive of the tools You must be consistent while watching the video and lecture so that you can reap maximum benefit from the program why is the DIT Bike repair program superior to other similar programs
Reviews showed that the product scores a 77.29 / 100. This is a standard rating. Reviews showed that the pdf has been helpful to a lot of people. One review indicated that the program has a lot of technical information that cannot be found anywhere else.
Another review revealed that the pdf had made the caring of bikes affordable and convenient. There was no indication that the program was a scam. If it was a scam, a review would have shown a high number of refunds. For anyone who may want to buy the product, there no cause for alarm.