Why did I decide to write about workouts for the lazy guys like myself who still want to stay in shape? Well, the answer is simple. This is because those militaristic gym workouts are insane and I don’t have time to go to the gym every day.
But, I want to stay as fit as any other person who goes to the gym. So, that is why I looked for workouts that were specifically there to help me get in shape despite my busy schedule and the lazy feeling I get sometimes.
These routines are about finding the little pieces of time that you will obviously have in between your work schedule and then capitalize on them for a better body and a healthier life. So, let’s get on with it.
The Tricks to Doing This
- When You Have 3 Minutes
This is the first step in the road to becoming fit despite the schedule. There will be time in between the workplace and you can do modified pushups and exercises that do not need you tot have equipment. These can include 3-4 minute workouts that can include the following exercises the written number of times.
- Jumping jacks- 20
- Lunges- 10
- Jump squats- 5
- Butt kickers- 20
- Tricep dips- 10
- Russian twists- 30
- Jack knife sit ups- 10
This way, you can capitalize on the little time that you will have. These workouts are sometimes as short as one song.
- If You Have 15 Minutes
These are the exercises that you can do within fifteen minutes to give yourself a total body workout. They will ensure that you get all the exercises completely.
- Get down on your knees and hands like a dog and then lift up your right hand and then your left leg and stretch them straight. Stay in that position for five second and the switch to the other side. Keep going until 30 seconds are over.
- While steel on your knees, stretch your body forward and bend the knees. Use your arms to do pushups.
- Do the bridges where you lie on your back palms facing down and feet on the floor with the knees bended. Use your shoulders and feet to push up your pelvis.
- Place your forearms on the floor and lift your body with your feet. Stay in that position for 30 seconds.
- Do the Superman where you lie flat face down and stretch your arms and legs making sure they are not touching the floor.
- The Seven Minute Workout
This is modified for breaks that you can take anywhere. These are the ones that you can do in seven minutes.
- Jumping jacks
- Wall sits
- Chair step-ups
- Side planks
None of which require any equipment.
- The Abs Workout
This one takes just five minutes of your time. This one is done with no rest in between.
- The Mountain Climber- Get down as if to do a push up and then mimic mountain climbing by bending your knee in one leg and then the next while stretching them.
- V-Crunch- Lie flat with the face upwards and then with the hands stretched, bend the knees while lifting your back off the floor. Use the torso for the movements.
- Windshield Wipers- use your legs to do this one. Lie flat and lift your legs with the feet touching. Mimic windshield wiper motions.
These are the exercises that you can do in short time periods to make sure that you stay as healthy as any gym going friend. They will capitalize on the body’s ability to adjust and make you fit.