Consider this scenario:
It’s a crisp morning with fresh air abound. You take a deep breath. All excited to hit that inviting nature trail or take your next shot at the football field. You flex your muscles and stretch your limbs. And off you went!
This is the ideal way to start your day, or so you thought.
Give it a couple of minutes… a few meters down the track, you stop! Stop to acknowledge the sharp pain that’s coursing through your lower back, the knee or the ankle. Irritating, isn’t it?
How many healthy hobbies we had to give up for our JOINT PAINS?
Many friends complain that their everyday simple tasks of doing grocery or playing with their kids are becoming obnoxiously difficult because of this discomfort.
Some are finding themselves unfit to pursue their vocation even. Many of them are turning down opportunities because they cannot sit (even) or stand for a long time. Can you believe that?
Your life’s work and source of income are sacrificed at the altar of pain? *Shivers inside*
And it’s not strange that pain or discomfort in our body, of any sort, starts affecting our psyche and feeds on our confidence. This constant nag stops us from trying new things and sucks the juice out of life.
We don’t want that, right?
To keep ourselves healthy and pursue the pleasures of life should be our singular focus. We hope to create a blissful picture of our time on earth – with peace, joy, health and meaningful bonds that we create.
Consider this as an alert article and not a note on negativity! This review will dwell on how exactly to repair your health and conquer joint pains in the simplest way possible.
After all, the stakes are fairly high, isn’t it? You don’t want to lose out on life and its endless opportunities, eh?
What causes joint pain?
Quick online research will show that one-third of the adult population experience some variety of joint pains every month.
Pain occurs in areas involved in repetitive movements or in those that support the body weight like lower back, knees, hips, shoulders, neck, and ankles.
Joint pain can appear easily – it is a necessary evil in our modern everyday life. Besides accidental injuries, we dole out the soreness to ourselves in the following ways:
- Unhealthy diet: Either we are gorging on fast food or we are running blindly after a diet fad! We have lost it completely – we don’t consider what important nutrients are we denying our body in this way?
- Sedentary lifestyle: Technology has made our life finger-centric! Our life is at stake of a swipe or a jab. But biology didn’t make us that way. Every body part has a useful purpose.
- Lack of discipline: How many of us ‘google’ our pains instead of resorting to a professional advice? We go for over-the-counter-drugs for instant relief and let our injuries go untreated because we are too ‘busy’ to pause and ponder.
- Poor Posture: Isn’t it contradictory that we keep checking so many social media updates on health but constantly looking at our smartphones or laptop screens screws up our postures?
- Sleep deprivation: We are caught up in this vicious cycle of making money during the week and making most of our time during the weekends. And with this, we deny our body a necessary time to replenish itself.
With the above-listed points, hopefully, you can see how we are working on our very own body in a negative way!
Then are we an enemy to our own well-being?
Well, the answer is both yes and no! We don’t consciously set out to ruin our health but we don’t take care enough to restore it too.
And one vital thing that we just cannot ignore is aging. Aging will result in degenerating tissues. It dries up collagen that builds our cartilage for nimble movements.
Solution: We cannot fight age. But we can introduce healthy habits to get fit, pronto!
What exactly is this joint pain?
Joints are tissues connecting the bones and make body movement possible. While we mistake it often as originating from our bones or muscles or sometimes even nerves – the actual cause of joint pain is bit different.
It mostly ensues from the inflamed joints and surrounding soft tissues. Sometimes, an underlying health condition worsens the problem. For which I highly recommend to seek medical help.
But ofttimes than not, we can take care of constant wear and tear of our tissues by providing it with the necessary nutrient.
Here is a quick peek into how a general joint looks in our body:
As we already discussed, cartilage dries with aging. But if you look at the joint illustration picture close, you will find there are many factors that can affect the health of your joint.
Well, cartilage is important, but so are tendon and ligament. And to ensure a pain-free joint, you have to ensure that all the elements are taken care of in the best way possible.
So how can you help your entire ‘joint’ family?
Good news is that the previously held belief that cartilage cannot be grown back stands contested today.
There are supplements available which can take care of each and every element of your joint. But sadly there are no ONE supplements which can take care of all the elements.
For e.g. You have Glucosamine and Chondroitin which can keep your cartilage happy. But does it build strong tendon support or increase lubrication resulting in a smooth movement? Not on its own.
According to Rick Gray, owner of the A. S. Research – this is where it all started – this absence of that ONE supplement which is a holistic treatment of all the elements.
And today, I am writing a review of his groundbreaking product, Joint Regen.
I am a huge disbeliever of common painkillers – your body is too smart to cope up with it anytime. And as you increase the number of pills, it starts destroying your body.
So from that point, if I get natural supplements which are safe and recommended by physicians worldwide, then I would definitely go for that!
Let’s deconstruct the Joint Regen supplement pills:
In each of the pill, following thirteen natural elements are coming together to combat soreness.
Let’s find out how each of them affects each of the joint elements:
- Glucosamine Sulfate HCL: It is a chemical found in the human body. It is a building chemical for tendons, ligaments, cartilage and the fluid that surrounds joints. Researchers believe that, while glucosamine increases the ‘growth’ of cartilage and the fluid and decreases the degeneration, sulfate is needed to produce cartilage in the body.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Data has unveiled that Chondroitin sulfate has highly hygroscopic attracting water into the joint to increase lubrication. It also modifies the structure of cartilage and decreases the clinical symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- Shark Cartilage: It enhances the comfort, flexibility, and mobility of the joint by repairing damaged cartilage and lubricating joint surfaces.
- Cetyl Myristoleate: It reduces soreness related to osteoarthritis by increasing the joint lubrication and boosts the immune system and help fight infection.
- Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM): You will find MSM in little dose already present in your body. It is a necessary element for constructing the connective tissues of the joint. When combined with glucosamine, it benefits the treatment of arthritis.
- Boswellia serrata extract: This herbal extract helps in accentuating the bioavailability and absorption – so all the elements of the supplement can penetrate our joints better and promote joint health.
- Boron: An aid to calcium integration, this trace mineral makes the bone stronger and creates additional cartilage to cushion the joints.
- Piperine: This one is off your kitchen shelf! Piperine is an active phenolic component in black pepper extract which helps in increased absorption of elements taken along with it, just like Boswellia serrata extract and Boron. Also reduces soreness from rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis sufferers.
Impressed? There are more essential vitamins and minerals also packed with this.
- Vitamin C: It helps in the production of collagen, a major component of joints and also destroys free radicals that can wreak havoc on our joints.
- Manganese: A trace mineral again which is a known to be an antioxidant. Taken in combination with Glucosamine and Chondroitin can alleviate soreness in people suffering from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Zinc: It is not present in your body, so you have to take it through a supplement. One research showed that if taken over a considerable period of time, zinc can cause improvement in soreness, stiffness, and swelling.
- Copper: An ache inhibitor, Copper can also aid in the growth of connective tissues and wound healing.
- Chromium: It is believed to control glucose and insulin thereby affecting directly our weight gain and blood sugar levels.
As you can see, Rick has figured out all the angles of joint health control. He has broken down the battle plan of launching a 360-degree attack on the joint pains.
But do I hear you shrug and say these elements are easily available off the counter?
I don’t deny that and neither does the maker of the supplement. But we all know if we purchase all the bottles separately that will be an insane amount of pills:
13 (bottles) X 30 (pills for a month if you take one a day) = 390 pills!!!
And some dosage can be up to three times a day… Can you believe a breakfast, lunch, and dinner with fork-full of pills?
Well, I can’t. It is horrid. And let’s not even discuss the money part! It will take a fortune. Damn it.
And sometimes, if you miss an element here or there then your improvement can be hampered seriously.
I would say Joint Regen has collected all the ingredients and created one single formula needed to overcome the joint pain. You should give it a try!
It repairs and rehabilitates your sore joints at one go.
Let’s not deny ourselves this insane opportunity! Restore your body balance and impact your future, powerfully.
The only drawback of this dietary supplement which has a multipurpose action on your joint can be its unsuitability! That means it doesn’t work for you, particularly.
And as the other website reviews also claim, there is no harmful side effect of Joint Regen. Because all the elements are natural.
On top of that, to relax your apprehensive soul, Rick has promised a clean 60 days money back policy and has assured a 100% guarantee.
Even if you have taken each and every single pill from the supply for two months!
Also as a part of the introductory offer, Rick is giving the supplement at a throw-away price. Buy Joint Regen today!
You have any worries about your progress?! Accessing Rick’s team is very smooth.
I would say that covers all my misgivings.
Let’s all promise ourselves that we won’t let pain steal our peace or happiness because that is what keeps us in sync with a rewarding life.
Pain cannot take an upper hand and destroy our moments which we can spend making lifelong memories.