I endeavor to provide you with the most critical information you need not only to launch your career as a House Sitter but also become one of the successful and most-sought House Carers.
The rationale for this review
House caring has been one of the oldest professions in the world. Due to many constraining factors, many families are not able to fully serve the needs of their loved ones. This is why they seek a helping hand from house sitters.
House caring, otherwise known as live-in house sitting or simply house sitting, is one of the fastest growing professions around the world. The complexity of modernity makes is quite compelling.
As a departure from most reviews on house caring, this one focuses specifically on House Carers and the long-term prospects of this profession.
Before you buy into the idea of becoming a House Sitter, get more details about it from here.
Why choose house sitting career?
This is easily one of the most fulfilling careers. You need to get it right and you will surely enjoy it. I am determined to provide you with all the information you need not only to launch your career but also make it a great success.
The following are the main reasons as to why you need to choose this career;
1. Why is Live-in House Sitting a career like any other?
Live-in House Sitting career is a caregiving career just as nursing, teaching and hospitality services. Nonetheless, the only unique thing is that it is in-house.
Thus, it is no lesser than such other careers where there is a call of duty to care and promote the welfare of those entrusted into your care.
2. House sitting is a call to serve
As a House Sitter, you are called upon to serve humanity in a unique environment – their homes. Furthermore, as part of this call, you build the soft skills such as knowing how to care for other people, more specifically a whole family that is not your own but which you become a part of it. In this service, your love and compassion are called for.
3. House caring future prospects are tremendous
The challenges of modernity have many most parents have little time to spend at home. This is due to;
- The need to advance their studies
- Career demands
- Some other complexities such as long-term ailment, incapacitation, among others
These are becoming increasingly common thus paving way for higher demands for house sitters.
4. House caring is highly rewarding
Remuneration for house sitters has been rising over time. This is due to the increasing demand for highly skilled and competent house sitters. Gone are the days when one didn’t need specialized training or special skills to offer house sitting. The domestic environment has changed and thus rewards have gone up to compensate for this.
5. You get to learn and adapt to people with different backgrounds
It is easy to interact with people outside their homes. However, when it comes to living with them, you soon realize that it is a different scenario altogether. It is almost impossible to find the same kind of environment as to that in which you were brought up in. The positive side of it is that you will be learning new habits, new traditions and new ways of doing things.
This gives you a new perspective of life and empowers you with life skills that you wouldn’t have gained elsewhere. In addition, this helps you to be adaptive to the different and complex scenario.
6. You build your core caregiving skills
Caregiving skills are in high demand world over. House sitting empowers you with skills that will enable you to undertake challenging caregiving careers in future. These include nursing, teaching, air hostess, geriatric care, kindergarten care, among others. This is a great opportunity to hone your skills.
7. You don’t have to foot all living costs as most bills are paid by the owner
One big advantage of house sitting is that you don’t foot your bills. You are like a guest but more than a guest since you are integrated as a special member of the family. Also, you enjoy most of the living privileges provided to the whole family.
This is a good start off point if you have just finished high school or college and have no ready job.
Don’t sit idle.
Do something to earn a living while gaining lifelong skills.
If you have made up your mind to buy into this great idea, simply click on the link below to start the world of your career.
Factors considered in choosing your employer
Not all employers are the same. Yet, you would naturally want to work with the best. Thus, given choice, you need to have the best. Though you may not have a chance to gauge all the requirements, still, you should be considerate enough.
I aim at equipping you with critical information that will enable you to get the best employer out there so that you become successful and enjoy a rewarding career.
The following is the basic criteria;
- Legal status
Why you need a recruitment agency
A recruitment agency is a unique marketplace where those seeking jobs are matched with those who offer jobs. A recruitment agency helps you find an employer that match your specific requirements.
How House Carers work
House Carers is an online recruitment platform with specialized tools that enable you to find a live-in house to sit all over the world.
This tool allows you to;
- Choose a location where to sit
- Specify the date from which you are ready to take up your sitting assignment
- Determine the duration that you are ready to offer live-in house sitting services
- After filtering and entering this information, the web facility brings up a list of all jobs available as per your criteria. You can click on your preferred job for more details.
- For you to be able to contact the job provider, you must first register so that you can be granted the required privacy to do so.
How House Carers help you find your best employer
The above criteria are not easy for you to achieve on your own. You won’t be able to scrutinize your prospective employer in such a way without attracting rejection.
This is why a house caring agency is best for you. It can do this tough job on your behalf.
How House Carers helps you boost your chances for a job
Like any other career, becoming successful in this career, you need to be a cut above the rest.
I aim at providing you with the information you require to launch your highly successful and rewarding career. Thus, I endeavor to boost your chances of clinching that job!
The following tips will enable you to become one of the most-sought House Sitter;
- Take relevant courses to gain relevant skills
- Volunteer whenever there is no immediate or potential opening
- Equip yourself with an up-to-date appealing Resume/CV
- Inform your networks
- Join a recruitment agency
From its many years of experience, House Carers are able to advise you on on the best way to boost your career prospects. They advise you on relevant skills and help you optimize your CV.
What is in it for you?
Plenty of choices awaits you. The following are just but a few of the immense benefits;
- Plenty of job opportunities – you can review as many employers as you can before settling down to your most favorite employer
- Great salary – you can negotiate your best salary
- Opportunity to work anywhere in the world – this is an opportunity to tour the world
- Ability to specify your contract duration – this is great if you want just a vocational job. Good for students and those who are in-between jobs
- Convenient start off date for your employment – you are not dictated to as to when you should start working. You simply arrange your own convenient start date.
How to join House Carers recruitment agency
In this discussion, I have highlighted factors that you need to consider in getting the best employer. The reality is that, on your own, it is pretty difficult and virtually impossible to make a full evaluation. This is why recruitment agencies become necessary. They can do all that on your behalf.
House Carers is a membership-based recruitment agency with an online site at your convenience.
For you to enjoy this top-notch recruitment services, you simply need to register by clicking on the link below.
Being a House Carer is a great career. It is highly rewarding and fulfilling.
It is indeed the best caregiving job in the world.
This review has proven to you why you need to choose it as your career. It has also provided you with relevant information about factors to consider in choosing your employer.
More importantly, it has advised you what you ought to do to boost your chances of getting your job as a House Carer.
Now it is your turn to grab the opportunity.