What you eat tells a lot about you. But who really knows what is healthy and what isn’t? One day you hear this, and the next day you hear that. And how is it that with the modern and advanced medicine we are suffering from more and more diseases? Moreover, we today have access to great amount of information, but we are still indecisive and somewhat uneducated about the food we eat?
We are what we eat
For one thing, a lot of that information is actually disinformation. In fact, anyone can say anything online; that’s just the nature of the internet. But let’s talk about the things no one really wants to talk about.
Constant exposure to any form of media cannot be avoided. Headlines are filled with food advertisement, while scientific community either approves or disproves the healthiness of that food. But most part of the scientific community agrees on one thing; food which we eat is the source of most modern day diseases.
The fact that most of our food is processed to many times, denaturated, refined and genetically engineered can’t be ignored. Indeed, science agrees that gluten, dairy, and processed sugar are the most dangerous products found in your kitchen. And they are everywhere!Packed in food, labeled as low fat, healthy and full of nutritious. Then how is it that our children have lower lifetime expectancy than we do? More and more children develop allergies, diabetes, even heart disease. And these are children I’m talking about.
Packed in food, labeled as low fat, healthy and full of nutritious. Then how is it that our children have lower lifetime expectancy than we do? More and more children develop allergies, diabetes, even heart disease. And these are children I’m talking about.
They should be healthy, full of spirit and energy, always running and playing. But they are not full of energy. They are becoming obese at much younger age than their previous generations. With obesity comes the risk of developing obesity, heart disease, kidney failure, and even cancer.
Unhealthy food as byproduct of conformity
It takes time and patience to prepare a good and healthy family meal. More importantly, healthy meal requires organic ingredients, and it takes skill to grow and produce quality vegetables, fruit, and meat. People used to grow they own food, they knew exactly where their food was coming from.
Of course, not all of us have the time and space to grow our own food. We can’t all be farmers. But we can be smarter when we choose what we eat and how to prepare meals for ourselves and our families. Our children should not pay for our mistakes.
What we must do is to research and learn about the food we buy and eat. We need to think about the recipes our grandparents and parents taught us.
Here are three biggest problems with traditional meals we prepare for our families.
- Traditional meals are designed around the fattening ingredients. Now, these meals were good in past because our grandparents and parents burnt fat faster than we do. They moved and worked more than we do, their jobs involved more physical activities than ours.
- These traditional meals lack fibers. Fibers reduce the risk for developing obesity because of their specific physical and chemical components. They prolong the feeling of satiety. Because of that, you will feel less hungry and you will eat less. Pretty simple, right?
- Lastly, traditional meals contain a lot of unnecessary calories. Thus, you eat more calories than you spend, and you gain weight.
Time for a change
Thankfully, things are changing. But things rarely change of themselves. Behind great ideas always stands strong individual. For that reason, I want to talk about one of those individuals in this review.
Her name is Diana Keuilian and she is the author of Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals. Diana was a concerned parent, concerned about the food her children eat. For that reason, she decided to dedicate her time to research everything there is to know about food. She read various books, clinical studies and research papers on food and nutrition.
More importantly, she experimented with food. And what recipes she couldn’t find, she invented. I guess you can call it cooking entrepreneurship! Diana focused on creating wholesome, gluten free, dairy free, and cane sugar-free recipes. meals that are packed with flavor and are downright good for you and your family.
People who tried her meals claim in their reviews that her meals are both healthy and delicious. This is important because I always thought that healthy food usually doesn’t taste so good.
More about Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals
Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals will help your family to enjoy and appreciate healthy food. While enjoying Diana’s recipes, you will effortlessly lose weight. More importantly, your kids will adore them. Here are three main reasons why you should check out this offer.
- For making these meals you will use fat burning ingredients. Not only that you will feel good about cooking healthy and nutritious food, but you will also look better
- These meals are rich with fibers. No chemicals, no additives. Just straight organic recipes
- The recipes are low caloric. Also, they are low in carbohydrates and fats. Furthermore, they are rich with nutrients that enrich the meal, bringing out the greatest possible flavor out of the ingredients
Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals is not your regular type of cookbook. Also, it is more than just a great collection of healthy, fat burning and delicious recipes.
This product doesn’t only show you how to prepare healthy and delicious meals. It also points out the explains what food you should avoid for your the sake of you and your children. Note that this is not a complete list!
- It explains you why you should never order food from kids menus
- You will learn which ingredients cause weight gain. Unfortunately, you probably have most of those ingredients in your kitchen
- Learn to distinguish the difference between good and bad olive oil. Most olive oils you find in supermarkets are actually very unhealthy. You have to look beyond the brand and marketing labels
- Find out why industrial sugar causes weight gain. You will learn various aliases of processed sugar that are hidden in your food
- Whole grains are not what you think! Learn all about the processes that destroy most of the healthy ingredients from grain
- Learn why diet soda is actually causing you to gain weight
What is included in Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals package
50 page Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals
Learn which ingredients that are labeled as healthy are actually unhealthy. This book explains what food you should never use in your meals. It also contains detailed explanation how fat-burning meals work. Furthermore, you will even get advice on how to get your kids excited about healthy eating.
175 page Mega Fat Burning Meals Cookbook
This cookbook contains various fat burning recipes. You will get access to 20 appetizers recipes, 7 grain free recipes, 25 salad recipes and much more. Most importantly, they are all delicious and easy to prepare.
8 Weeks Of Dinner Menus & Weekly Grocery List
These 8 weeks of dinner menus come with grocery lists. With these menus, you will cook 5 homemade meals each week. With this in mind, you won’t have to wonder about what are you going to cook tomorrow!
27 Fat Burning Desert Recipes
I know it sounds a little crazy, but you can actually make desserts and lose fat. Cookies, cakes, cupcakes, brownies, cookie bars; you name it.
Your Fast Start Guide
So, you don’t know where to begin? This guide will help you start. If you are willing to change your family diet and chose the healthy way, this guide will help you to get through the transition.
10 Foods Not To Let Your Kids Eat
For the purpose of keeping your children healthy, you must read this report. If you are a parent, you need to know which food is slowly but surely poisoning your children.
10 real Food Smoothies
Enjoy these real food smoothies as a regular meal replacement. When you try them, you will realize that most of the smoothies you tried before were nowhere near as good as this ones.
Should I go for this offer?
The thing is, Diana is just another regular person who cares about what her family eats. The only difference is that she tried to change something. She invested a lot of her time and energy into this, there is no doubt about that.
Her kids enjoy these recipes. Furthermore, most reviews online literally praise this product. Also, people who bought it claim that their kids also approve and like these recipes!
To conclude, this product is for anyone who wants their family to be happy and healthy.