FACELIFT WITHOUT SURGERY
WHAT IS A FACELIFT?
A facelift (rhytidectomy) is a cosmetic procedure that aims at improving the look on one’s face and neck. By the time the process comes to an end, the person will possess a tighter clearer and more youthful appearance.
A facelift improves symptoms of aging in the face and neck like:
- Relaxation of the skin on the face which consequently causing sagging of skin
- Deepening of the fold lines on the face between the nose and the corner of the mouth
- Loose skin together with excess fat on the neck that makes it appear as if you have a double chin also known as Turkey neck.
Facelift well help to alleviate the harmful effects of time, stress and exposure to the elements. A facelift will lift and firm sagging facial tissues and in the process restore a more naturally youthful facial appearance.
Having a facelift is like turning back the clock, enabling a person to appear to like a younger version of themselves.
Removal of the excess skin, smoothening of the deep folds and tightening the deep tissues on the face, the person walks away feeling younger as well better.
Why have a facelift
With age, the skin loses its elasticity, and the facial tissue also loses volume. Eventually, the result of these process is ‘jowls’ on your lower face, deep wrinkles and the development of loose skin on the neck one may, therefore, consider a facelift if:
- You are conscious about the appearance of your face and neck as a result of sagging skin.
- You have to wear turtle necks and scarves, not as a sense of style but since you want to cover and hide your aging neck.
- You are not happy with your reflection in the mirror. You feel that your face gives you a much older appearance than as compared to how you feel inside
- You are negatively affected by the aging appearance. It could be impacting your career or relationships negatively. A facelift can tremendously boost one’s self-confidence, their health, and their energetic vibe.
TYPES OF FACELIFTS
Facelift surgery is customized to a patient’s needs. The following might be the preferred facelift
Mini – facelift
This facelift is ideal for people who are only exhibiting a mild degree of jelling and skin sagging. The technique is less invasive since it allows the surgeon tightens the deep facial tissues by making shorter incisions. It is mostly located along the hairline above each ear. It could also follow the natural creases surrounding your ears.
After the incisions are made, anatomical structures along the creases of your cheeks are lifted and tightened to correct jawline, refine the jawline and refresh the ‘tired’ appearance.
Depending on the situation, the facelift can be performed under local anesthesia with sedation or the general anesthesia. The cosmetic surgeon will recommend the option that is best for you after several considerations.
The benefit of a mini facelift is that it goes a long way in nipping the signs of aging well before they even become very pronounced. This ensures that extensive surgery will not be performed for many years.
A standard facelift can also be referred to as a traditional facelift which will adequately remedy moderate to advanced signs of aging around the midface and neck.
This surgery is more extensive as compared to the surgery of a mini facelift and the patient more recovery time. However, the results of the surgery are more remarkable.
The incisions are made behind the hairline, from the temples or around the front of the ear. They are hidden in the patients’ natural folds. The surgeon can reposition the deeper tissues under the skin to remove folds.
As a result, jawline and the sagging skin that occurs under the chin are eliminated. By the end of the operation, a youthful contour is restored to the patient’s face and neck.
Ideal candidates for facelift surgery will meet the following requirements
- Skin elasticity: A real facelift patient will have their skin retain some of the natural suppleness and the original flexibility. This is a fundamental factor since, in the course of the procedure; the doctor tightens your facial skin to address the appearance of folds and wrinkles. To heal successfully and get free results you must keep a skin that will adapt to its new improved contours.
- Strong bone structure
A good candidate for facelift surgery will have a properly defined bone will provide support to get satisfying results. If the features are not distinct, facial implants may be required.
- Good health: to qualify for a facelift, your health must be top notch. The cosmetic surgeon must be informed of any existing medical condition well before the surgery. Since the facelift is invasive, it will need much healing and recovery. It is, therefore, very crucial that the patient is physically able to recover from the surgery
- Realistic expectations
The patient must understand the benefits they will reap from the operation and the limitations of the surgery as well. A thorough consultation before the surgery so that the surgeon can help you to get all the crucial information that you may need to make an informed decision.
- Loose skin on the face or neck
The patient wants to remove the extra skin from face and neck so that the tightening of the skin and reducing wrinkles work simultaneously
Complications of Facelift surgery
Also, cosmetic procedures are considered safe, some complications may still occur they include:-
- Complications of anesthesia
- Damage to the facial nerves controlling
- Muscle usually temporary
- Loss of hair around the site of incision
- Numbness which will improve within days and weeks
- Skin necrosis or death of tissues
- Unevenness between two sides of the face
- Widening or thickening of the scar.
NON SURGICAL FACE LIFT
There are quite some non-surgical cosmetic procedures available to smoothen the lines on the face, plump up the line and the hollowed areas. The most commonly selected of these methods is the use of fillers.
The filler will benefit you if you are in reasonably good health and you do not have any pre-existing medical conditions.
NOTE: The fillers are temporary. Your body will eventually absorb the fillers necessity more injections in the future.
Fillers give you instant result with minimal side effects that are in effect temporary
- Mild swelling
Non-surgical facelift procedures include:
- Enhancing your lips
As you grow older your lips lose their fullness and grow thinner. You can bring back the full look of your mouth with an injection of filler, for instance, the hyaluronic acid is a substance that will give you a protective lubricating effect.
The fillers may also contain lidocaine. The effects of the lubricant will take for six months. You will be advised to stay away from this type of injection if you have a tendency of suffering from cold sores.
- Lift your eyes and brows
An injection of hyaluronic acid on the outer brow instantly gives your eyebrow and indeed your whole appearance a quick lift. The substance plumps the area up, making it become prominent.
Another substance that can be used the same way is calcium hydroxylapatite.
These injections might take a longer time to yield results around the eye. However, the outlast the hyaluronic acid. You might also decide to use a permanent filler (polymethyl methacrylate) PMMA.
This substance is a synthetic polymer that is also used in a collagen solution and it helps to stimulate your body to manufacture its own collagen.
- Plumping your cheeks
The lost fullness, your cheeks can be restored by the use of calcium hydroxylapatite. The substance minimizes the appearance of creases and hollows.
Calcium hydroxylapatite is sometimes called a volumizer since it adds back volume to your face if it has become thin. The filler can also be injected into your half-moons under the eyes, also known as the tear troughs.
- Smooth lines around the mouth
The laugh lines also known as nasolabial folds are the lines that appear around your mouth when you smile. These facial lines can be reduced drastically through the use of calcium hydroxylapatite or hyaluronic acid.
The use of poly-l-lactic acid has also been approved by the US food and drug administration (F.D.A.)
- Freshen your forehead
If you are having issues with wrinkles and furrows on your forehead, you can consider using cosmetic filler injections containing botulinum toxin type A is normally used to smoothen those line on your forehead and eliminate the worried look.
Brands of this substance include:
NOTE: American Academy of Dermatology together with American society of plastic surgeon recommends that injecting substances in your face is a medical procedure and should strictly be done in a doctor’s office
Other facelift procedures that do not require surgery include:
- Ultherapy involves the utilization of ultrasound
This substance is used to tighten the skin on the face, neck, and arms. The procedure involves sending ultrasonic waves under the surface of your skin to facilitate the growth of collagen. The waves do not bring about any visible damage to your skin.
Even though it takes more than one treatment for results to be visible, this treatment is becoming popular because it has no side effects and food and Drug Administration has declared it safe
- Chemical peels
Clients have different options of peels each with a different degree of skin penetration and effectiveness. Mostly, the more chemical, the deeper the penetration.
The peels are considered very advantageous with the most obvious being that they purify the skin and at the same time making you appear younger. Some of the side effects include:
- Blotchy skin
- Itchy skin severe breakouts
If your skin is sensitive it follows that you may experience side effects that are even harsher.
FACELIFT WITHOUT SURGERY BY GATHA CROWSON
Facelift without surgery is a product that was created by Gatha Crowson. The product functions by creating a more youthful appearance by toning and firming the facial muscles in the process reducing the fine lines and wrinkles and improving the skin tone and color.
As the product dries, it creates an isometric pressure between the mosque and the muscles in the face plus the neck to bring back firmness to your sagging skin.
The mask is hypoallergic and it is made from natural active ingredients that are selected because of their soothing and rejuvenating effect on your skin
The concept of the non-surgical facelift was concerned many years ago through a complex, multi-party system that involved mixing numerous products. Working side by side with leading skin care formulators a revolutionary ‘pre-mix’ facelift with firming botanicals was created.
The facelift has been proven to deliver results that are unprecedented in the beauty industry
STEPS OF APPLICATION
- Cleanse your face and neck with a gentle nonabrasive cleanser
- Start at the collarbone
- Stroke up to the jaw
- If you have a double chin, stroke from the fleshy center upwards and out towards the ear
- Stroke from the chin to the mouth straight to the temple
NOTE: you may set the product directly on the lips to minimize the appearance of lines around the mouth
- From the nose cross the cheek to temple
- From the eyebrows: stroke up to the hairline
- Note: if your lids are sagging start from the brow bone immediately below the brow. Avoid the eyelid.
- From outside the corner of your eye, stroke in and upwards across the bridge of your nose and finish up just above the opposite brow.
- Allow the product to dry
- Do not break the seal when drying 120 – 25 minutes
- Rinse gently with warm water in the direction of application
- Pat dry
- Spritz with DH balanced toner
Gatha Crowson recommends that when you buy the facelift, use it 3 – 4 times a week in the beginning until the desired result have been achieved. This will mostly be within 90days of use.
After the 90daysof using the product, reduce application to the maintenance of the new found face.
NOTE: When you buy the facelift, to test, apply the facelift on one side of the face only.
- Many reviews indicated that the product gets the customer perfect result. For those that may want to know whether it is a scam, you will find no evidence that the facelift is a scam.
- Another review indicated that the product is perfect in quality. The said that facelift is committed to creating the perfect content for its customers. The product is not characteristic of a scam because it exhibited the willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy the customer.
- Another review showed that the creator of the program has a remarkable record for professional products that come with cost-effective solutions. The reviews show that facelifts are the best choice when it comes to quality and support
- The product was seen to provide easy navigation and precise descriptions that are clear to all
- The facelift, therefore, comes highly recommended.
The credibility of the product is closely associated with the creator of the program. Many people trust the facelift because of Gatha.
Gatha is a prominent, respected businesswoman who has gone out of her way to empower women to feel good about them.
There was not much information about the product but the reviews indicated a lot of satisfaction with the product. The product did not have any refund which indicates that it has been meeting people’s expectations. It is especially exciting to many customers that they achieve such tremendous results without having to go under the knife of having any other form of invasive procedures.